Silent Gliss Roman Blind System 2305
A compact made to measure roman blind system from Silent Gliss using a 1:4 gear ratio for medium to heavy weight blinds. Compliant to child safety legislation using magnetic breakaway chain housing that separates from the headrail if a force of 6kg or more is applied to the chain. Easily re-attached due to being magnetic.
The 1:4 gear ratio control makes it easier to operate heavier blinds using the gearing. When you control the blind it will raise/lower at a ratio of 1:4, e.g. for every metre you pull the chain the blind will raise by 25cm. This will mean it will be easier for you to pull a heavier blind and also puts less pressure on the roman blind headrail.
- Made to measure up to 3.0m wide
- Chain control using 1:4 gear ratio
- Available with breakaway chain control for blinds up to 4kg
- Available with non-breakaway chain control for blinds up to 7.5kg
- Cord spools supplied are suitable for blinds up to 3.4m drop
- Supplied with fully assembled profile
- Headrail can be wall or ceiling fixed with included clip or leverlock brackets (see image)
- Fully compliant with BS EN 13120, and are fully tested to BS EN 16433 and BS EN 16434 safety standard when made with Silent Gliss rod & pocket components.
Kit includes: Cord spools, brackets and fixings.
Kit excludes: Aluminium bottom bar, pocket rods, safety warning labels, fabric, lining, roman blind pocket tape, optional roman blind cord safety devices (for the rear of the blind, only required if your folds are greater than 20cm apart - see related products if required)