Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Updated 28th April 2020 12:40
The health and safety of all our staff and customers is of the utmost importance to us at Fashion Interiors, especially during the recent outbreak of the coronavirus.
At Fashion Interiors we have taken the following precautionary measures:
- We have issued detailed guidance to all our staff on how to prevent the spreading of coronavirus
- We have advised all our staff of the process to follow if they feel unwell
- We continue to follow the latest cleaning and sanitation advice of the PHE Local Health Protection Team on our premises
- We continue to monitor & follow the most up-to-date information as issued by the NHS and HM Government
- All of our office staff are now home-working
Open for orders
We are currently still open and processing most orders. (See below for exceptions).
Most orders are being delivered on time although given the circumstances there are a few occasional delays; notably samples and orders sent by Royal Mail may take a little longer. You can be assured that your custom is important to us and we will continue to provide top-class service to you – just from our own homes now instead!
If a product lead time has changed due to COVID-19 we've updated the product page to reflect our latest information. Please check individual product pages for details.
Every day we are communicating with our suppliers and if stock or delivery issues occur we will reach out as quickly as possible to update you.
As the situation evolved certain suppliers had to close down operations. Quite a few have now implemented safety measures for social distancing and have managed to re-open, therefore we're pleased to say there's only one remaining brand affected due to closure:
- Styleline – closed, until further notice
Please feel free to contact us if you wish to ask us anything specifically regarding our policies, deliveries or products.
We thank you for your continued support and wish you and everyone else worldwide to be safe in these uncertain times.